Untitled Goose Game “Lovely Edition” | Nintendo Switch & PlayStation 4
Untitled Goose Game is a slapstick-stealth-sandbox, where you are a goose let loose on an unsuspecting village. Make your way around town, from peoples’ back gardens to the high street shops to the village green, setting up pranks, stealing hats, honking a lot, and generally ruining everyone’s day.
Both releases feature:
- region-free game
- The Spring/Summer Plaza Catalog, a 24-page mail-order style circular
- 11×17” foldout town map hand-drawn by Marigold Bartlett
- “No Goose” sticker
- innovative Eco-Friendly Elements – 100% Recyclable Pack-Ins + Biolefin Shrink-Wrap
- exclusive reversible coversheet
- innovative Eco-Friendly Packaging – 100% Post-Consumer Material + 100% Recyclable + Non-Toxic Inks + Biolefin Shrink-Wrap
This game will get a wide-spread standard edition retail release.
The “Lovely Edition” seems to be available only via iam8bit.com and blackscreenrecords.com (yep, they told me via email).
There is no info available whether the “Lovely Edition” is an open pre-order or a limited release, so we’ll assume it is on open pre-order with an undisclosed end date.
Availability / Price
Switch: open pre-order (?) / $39.99 / 42 €
PS4: open pre-order (?) / $34.99 / 39 €
opens: July 21st, 2020